A few months ago a friend and fellow blogger asked her son a few questions on his 3rd birthday and posted his answers. I thought it was pretty cool so i thoughti would do a similar thing and do it each year on her birthday until she decides she’s too cool but i will still make her!
I found the questions on everybody’s favorite site Pinterest
1. What is your name? PINEY
2. How old are you? Tfree (hard to spell how she actually says it)
3. Who is your best friend? Buzz (toy story)
4. What is your favorite animal? Cow. Cow goes moooooooooo
5. What do you want to be when you are all grown up? Strawberry (shortcake. Probably because she was playing with her Strawberry Shortcake doll)
6. What is your favorite movie? Jessie (toy story)
7. What is your favorite book? Fox (in socks)
8. What makes you happy? Milk
9. What makes you sad? No mommy no
10. What is your most favorite food to eat? Watermelon (she actually hates watermelon but for some reason one of her favorite play foods)
11. What games do you like to play? Buffalo (wooden puzzle from yellowstone), puzzles + hungy hips (hungry hippos)
I was actually worried about doing this with Finley as I am concerned about speech language development but I think she did really good and she cracked me up.