I found this idea on Pinterest but the Pin was no good so I googled it and found it on a website/blog called Tablespoon. We loved it and I recently shared it with my Aunty Sandy and she and my Uncle Lloyd both liked it so it’s time I shared it with you!
The recipe below and the one on the site are a bit different as I changed it up a bit.
3 larger chicken breasts (I was feeding 4 people)
1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
Heaping pile of mixed veggies (mine was just peas and carrots since I don’t like corn niblets)
2 cans of Pilsbury Biscuits (I used the country ones or whatever they are called
1. Cut up the chicken into bite size pieces and then cook it (poach, saute, whatever you like. I sauted it since I have no idea how to poach a chicken)
2. Preheat oven to 400
3. Combine all of the ingredients except the dough until everything is nicely mixed together
4. Lightly spray a muffin tin with cooking spray
5. I have a normal sized muffin tin and found that I had to use a biscuit and a half for each cup. I took the two pieces of dough and smooshed them together and then flattened them with my hand and then stuck them into the muffin tin.
6. Spoon the mixture into each muffin tin. I used a generous amount since I had a lot of mix. I made 12 in total.
7. I found that I had to cook my pies for about 20 minutes, if not a little longer so they were golden brown on top.
8. Let sit and then serve.
These were a big hit here and I had some leftovers that I froze so I had a quick meal when Greg was away at site. I just popped them in the microwave and they were good to go.