Wednesday, 4 August 2010


So we started on the nursery back in April right after we found out we were having a girl. In fact, we found out on April 10th at around lunch time and by that afternoon we were at Home Depot buying paint and supplies. We had the idea planned out before hand. We finally finished the nursery tonight. Here are the photos of all of Greg’s hard work:
 Carpet ripped out, walls primed and tape going up to mark paint lines….
 The first color goes up!!
 And the second color goes up….
 The 3rd and 4th colors are going up…
 The final color is going up!! Next up, replacing the carpet with hardwood floors!!

The finished product. Her name will go above the change table after she is born. We purchased the letters but it is still a secret….

Her ridiculous amount of clothes! I still have 3 rubbermaid containers that you can’t see plus one in Finley’s closet that is pretty much full!

No comments:

Post a Comment